Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Michael Thomas Sambo's Revelation of Heaven and Hell

Michael Thomas Sambo died three times in two days in 2003, and was taken to Heaven and Hell by Jesus himself, where he witnessed many fearful and wonderful things. There were two thousand witnesses to this incident, who witnessed all that happened with him. His own website states: "Brother Michael Thomas Sambo hails from Bika-Lupwe, Takum Local Government, Taraba State, Nigeria. He is a child of God, humble and zealous. He gave his life to Christ at the age of 13 and has since been walking consistently with Him. He received these divine visitations and revelations while undergoing his course on veterinary medicine in University of Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria. In 2003 when he was given these revelations he was 23 years old. God in His mercy chose to use him to convey this life-changing message to men."

He is a godly brother, whom I have had the privilege of becoming friends with during the four years since I first published this article. He has been to my home and eaten dinner with us at our table. I have always known him to be meek and humble, displaying the fruit of the Spirit. A godly sister in Christ I knew, named sister Claire Andoun Atongo, who is now with the Lord in glory, also knew brother Michael. When I first heard his testimony, I asked her about him. She said, "He is not quick to speak.  Any time I would ask him a question, he would say, 'Let's pray first.'  And then he would give her the answer.  He was teaching us that we need to be very humble.  He told us, 'Be careful not to let pride enter.' He did not want people to praise him. He loves God so much.  He's very disciplined."   




He saw the Lord Jesus and two angels appear to him and he was taken to heaven.  He says: "I saw also the holiness of heaven. Heaven is too holy to accommodate sinners. Nothing impure and that is defiled can enter into heaven."

The Throne of God
In his book, he states: "While walking on the street of gold along with the angels, in a moment of time, the angels led me to where Jesus was sitting. He was sitting on the throne. No tongue can describe how the throne looked like. The floor of it was built with precious stones. The throne was high and lifted up. The ray of light coming out of the throne was brighter than the sun shining in its full brightness. When I arrived at the throne I bowed down along with the two angels and worshipped the Lord Jesus Christ. I tried to look into the throne but could not because of its brightness."

The True Situation of the Church
The Lord showed him the true situation of the Church on earth.  He saw a large auditorium where people seemed to be praising God in Spirit and in Truth.  But the Lord allowed him to see that they were in chains with irons around their necks, and heavy burdens of sin on their necks. Their worship was not acceptable to the Lord.

Jesus said, "This is the situation of the church which I am supposed to present pure and holy to My Father. My own church has become a place of bondage. A lot of atrocities and wickedness are being done in the church. Ministers of the gospel are committing outright sins and are offering strange fire before My holy mountain, like the sons of Aaron who offered strange fire before Me. It is high time that judgment would begin in the house of the Lord."

Brother Mike saw few saints actually making along the narrow road into heaven, but saw multitudes on their way to hell.  He saw professing Christians being turned away by Jesus at the beautiful gates of heaven, because they had stained their white robes by compromising with the world. He said, "Many pastors are in hell. Many ministers of the gospel are in hell. Atheists and various categories of people are in hell."

Jesus continued, "The church has become a place of pleasure where all sorts of wickedness are being practiced. Ladies seduce men through their immoral dressing. I cannot behold this wickedness going on in the church. Ministers of the gospel are not left out. The church has become a place of seduction. People go from church to hell."

The Lord said, "Believers are living in this life as if they are of the world. But they are not of the world. They are supposed to live separate from the world.

Holiness, Righteousness and Truth
At 00:40 (40 minutes) in this video, he speaks about women using makeup, wearing trousers, getting perms in the hair, body piercing, bleaching, etc.  He even saw a woman in hell, who had been a member of a Pentecostal church, who now vowed not to forgive her pastor. He said:

"When we arrived to hell, a young lady saw me afar off and shouted, 'Oh, have you come to help me out of this place?' I could not respond to her question. Then she began to tell me the story of her life. She said, 'I was a member of a Pentecostal Church. My pastor told me that wearing trousers, as a lady, was not a sin against God. He also said perming or jerry curling my hair, bleaching my skin, using lipsticks, plaiting my hair with attachments, were never sins against God. But the very day I arrived here I discovered that my pastor had deceived me. Can I ever forgive this man? Now it is too late for me. Can I ever leave this place?' While she talked, hell roared and she was swallowed up by its waves and tides. I did not see her again. She said these things she indulged herself in prevented her from truly serving God and have condemned her to hell; Genesis 35:1-5; Jeremiah 4:30; Proverbs 7:10; Romans 1:21-26; 1Peter 3:3-5."

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God."  Deuteronomy 22:5

"In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;  But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works."  1 Timothy 2:9, 10

These Scriptures and brother Mike's testimony contain some very radical, counter-cultural statements that you may not agree with. But whether you agree with them or not, that does not change the fact that they are true. Other people besides brother Mike have also testified that the Lord has shown them the same thing, as I have written in my article, Godly Attire and Adornment, such as James Agboola, Adelaida de Carrillo, Margaret O. Amure, a sister named Olga from Russia, Claire Andoun AtongoAyodele Sawyerr, Samuel Oghenetega, Ezekiel Moses, and Michael Shigaba. I have also written other articles on this topic like Garments of Godliness and Carrying Your Cross or Cross Dressing?

I am simply reporting this information, but it is up to each individual to pray about this and discern for yourself whether or not it is from God. In my opinion, their revelations seem completely authentic and consistent with the Word.

Jesus said to brother Mike, “Tell man that if any man wants to see Me, he must walk in truth, righteousness, and holiness.  That is the only standard for heaven. Tell man I still love him.  Tell man My standard is high.  Tell man mercy is only attainable in the world.”

“Tell man if they should compare the suffering of everybody and put it on an individual, it cannot be compared to what that person would pass through in this fire in 24 hours.”

The Lord said to him, "I am commissioning you to go back into the world to tell them of My everlasting love for man. Tell man I love him with an everlasting love. Tell him to repent and turn to Me. Preach Christ the crucified. Preach Truth, Righteousness and Holiness; because that is the only way that can bring man to heaven. Preach holiness as if no one has ever preached it in the world."

Please take time to prayerfully watch brother Mike's testimony, and use the Testimony Review Process adopted by this blog, as you decide for yourself whether the Lord has spoken to him.  Neither brother Mike nor HOREMOW are personally connected with this site. For more information on our position, please see Disclaimers.

I highly recommend reading the article about his Angelic Escape from Terrorist Assassins.  This is a testimony of what happened to him in October 2013.  I also recommend my Interview with Michael Thomas Sambo on March 4, 2015 on the Preparing the Way Radio program.

Walking in Truth, Righteousness, and Holiness Only the Holy -- Three Shocking Testimonies Angelica Zambrano Second Visit to Hell
Baptized by Blazing Fire Nigerian Pastor Raised from the Dead Forty Days in Heaven and Hell
Australian Pastor Raised from the Dead Mathematician Goes To Hell Then Meets God Revelation of Hell to Seven Colombian Youths

Author's note I encourage you to read Carrying Your Cross or Cross Dressing?, Seven Reasons to Believe the Seven Divine Revelations, and An Open Mind that Loves the Truth. You can access the Eternal Destinations Main Directory, or my complete blog directory at "Writing for the Master." Now I'd like to ask a very important question.

Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus.  Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?

“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15).  He preached that we must repent and believe.

Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.

26 comments:

  1. I believe in this brother's testimony completely, not to mention the fact that I was greatly edified by Thomas's testimony written in his book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus alone is God Almighty, He can do whatever He wants, He created us so tells what He wants or not. no one question His authority, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does she mean by the stretching of the hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dai Hol, I assume it means straightening of naturally curly hair. Len

      Delete
  4. Does gossip mean you can't say anything good about anyone without them being their or talking about someone's sad situation with sympathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey again, Dai. I gave you a more complete definition of gossip in my reply to your comment on Zipporah Mushala's Testimony at http://eternal-destinations.blogspot.com/2013/11/zipporah-mushala-testimony-of-hell.html.

      But to answer your question here: 1) There is nothing I can think of that would be wrong about saying something good and edifying about someone in their absence, especially if you give God the glory. For example, "The Lord has really gifted her in poetry that glorifies God." Maybe I am missing your point. 2) We do speak of people's needs when we present prayer requests for them for example. But some prayer requests can become an opportunity to gossip, so we must be careful what we say, so that we don't expose someone's stumblings and sin, and that we don't take delight in airing their bad news. Love covers a multitude of sin. We bear one another's burdens. So if the person was sitting right there listening to what we were saying about them, would they feel loved, covered, cared for, and consoled? Would they agree with the comments you are making about them? If we limit our comments to say only what we would say in their presence with love, then it will help us steer clear of gossip. Shalom!

      Delete
  5. Announcing Doulos Training School, opening on September 1 for all who are interested in online distance education in discipleship! See link for details at http://writingforthemaster.blogspot.com/2015/07/doulos-training-school.html.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can I purchase this book? By Michael Thomas Sambo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. Try going to his site and contacting him. Shalom!

      Delete
  7. Good day brothers and sisters I am Allen a Nigerian living in Liberia, God is faithful in that He has poured more revelation to this generation than any other, but men still take light a serious issue. I have read so many revelation even of faithful believers going to hell because of one little sin fear grips my bones, who then shall be saved?
    By this revelations I have come to understand what the apostle said in 1st corintains 4:4. He said he knows nothing against himself that means he has examined his life by the standard of Gods word in/out and found himself not guilty of one but he said he is not justified by that but by God.
    Conclusion: when you know nothing against yourself do not justify yourself by that, always cry out for mercy "he that wants be perfectly holy must stay close to the cross always washing in the blood" and always cry out for mercy.
    But for those who know something against themselves (losing, stealing, covetousness, worldliness, adultery etc.), please stop doing that and tourn to the cross and always be there.

    THERE IS ONLY ONE PLACE WHERE GROWTH IS NOT APPLICABLE IN THE CHRISTAIN FAITH THAT IS AT THE CROSS, ONCE YOU COME YOU DONT LEAVE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where is this church of Michael not of Paul so I can visit I know is not Good to gossip but I must keep myself safe as well thank you for letting me know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Elizabeth, brother Mike doesn't pastor a church. He preaches in other churches where he is invited. God bless you. Please consider enrolling in our discipleship school.
      http://doulostrainingschool.blogspot.com/p/co.html

      Delete
  9. Nothing good comes easy. Sacrifice and dedication are a must. Jesus sacrificed himself on the cross for our sins so that we can receive salvation. Therefore as Christians we must sacrifice ourselves by repenting and forsaking the world completely and living holy. Many Christians take life and the word of God for granted until they wake up one day and it's too late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. Well said, my brother. Keep the faith. God bless you. See https://workinggodsway.blogspot.com/2019/05/created-to-do-good-works-and-bear-fruit.html

      Delete
  10. Michael Thomas Sambo's web page is directed to another site that's not related.Thanks glad I found your blog will be a regular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. And thanks for pointing that out. Bro Michael must have allowed his domain name to lapse, so some sinister individual got it and posted inappropriate content. I have removed the link. I hope you subscribe.

      Delete
  11. Hi. Please remove this link it has a problem.. his book available here online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the heads up. I had removed the link I had to the book in the body of the article, but inadvertently missed the second link I had to the book in the Author's Note. God bless you.

      Delete
  12. Brother Len, I've seen several testimonies talking about the dowry, and who. I have questions about countries that do not adopt this system of marriage, because such testimonies speak of people who did not pay the dowry when they married, and so is in hell! With that, I got confused, and still looking for an answer. If you know about this or heard from someone like Michael Sambo, please get me out of this doubt that bothers me. I am Brazilian and I fear getting married wrong after seeing these testimonies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brother Jean,

      This practice has biblical roots, and is also known as bridal payment or purchase price. The dowry system is still used in some parts of the world today, including South Asia, Middle East, and North African countries.

      If the family agree not to receive dowry then their is no need to pay, such as in the countries of North America and Europe where the dowry system is no longer in use. It should also be noted that in Africa, not paying dowry is like owing debts because most family would reject marriage where dowry is not paid. In some parts of Africa all the children born by a woman where dowry is not paid belong to the father of the girl rather than the husband.

      There is evidence that God may still expect Christians today to pay the dowry, at least in cultures where it is still a part of the marriage process. This is definitely something to prayerfully consider, and it should not be taken lightly.

      Delete
  13. Brother Len, forgive me, it bothers you again, but I wanted to take another question! It's about restoration. It is well known that we can owe nothing to anyone but love. Is that in the event that I owe someone something and the person forgives the debt and tells me that it is no longer necessary to pay, and in the event that I cause someone harm and the person tells me that I do not need to pay or return the borrowed but be at peace ... am I still at risk if someone asks me not to repay anything owed to him? Many have forgiven me but I still feel afraid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brother Jean,
      If someone has forgiven you, then you should express gratitude to them and to God and learn to accept forgiveness. Blessings!

      Delete
  14. Brother Len, I have a little doubt, and I think you could take it. I often listen to old youtube spiritual hymns, which are so old in LP that most 99% percent have no copyright on the videos other than their respective owners are already dead! So, I have this question: would it be wrong for me to download such mp3 hymns for me to listen to on my tablet when offline, and also if I wanted to burn them to CD as a gift to a brother who really likes my church? . I already did it once! Please, sister, if you can get me this doubt! Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus, God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brother Jean Lucas, if a song is not copyrighted, then I can't see anything that would prohibit you from downloading them for worship. If others are copyrighted then I cannot advise you to download them.

      Delete
  15. Bro Michael sambo was my roommate in unimaid
    I can tell you 100% that truly in died and came back alive in three occasions

    ReplyDelete