Sunday, October 5, 2014

Alcohol and Cigarettes -- Nine Divine Revelations

In my previous articles, The Forgotten Sin of Worldliness and Holy Living in a Perverted World, I have exposed the broad path of worldliness that so many have taken, which leads to destruction. I have also called the Church back to the narrow path of holiness that our Lord Jesus requires of all who follow Him, which leads to life.  It seems as though so much of the world has gotten into the Church that we no longer recognize the worldly things in our lives. We simply don't realize the extent to which we have compromised. In this present post, I would like to highlight two of those things in particular that are very commonly accepted among Christian believers, which are drunkenness and smoking cigarettes.

First of all, the Scripture is very clear about this. In 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, the apostle Paul wrote: “Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.”

The natural tendency when we hear this is to debate about what it means to be drunk or to come up with our own definition of drunkenness, so that it will allow us to continue with our habit.  But let's look at what the Lord has shown several different individuals through divine revelations of hell that were given to them.

Adelaida De Carrillo
Adelaida De Carrillo
Another sister named Adelaida De Carrillo from Bolivia was taken to heaven and cleansed of defilement.  She said:

"Then my nose went through the same process, a black liquid came out of my nose and later a white one. My nose was anointed, but the whole process was very painful. I said, 'Lord please tell me the things I did with my nose that didn't please you.'"

"The Lord said to me, 'Some of your clients smoke cigarettes and you breathe in that smoke through your nostrils because you were once a smoker and you still feel comfortable sitting with them while they are smoking.'  I said, 'Lord, I know, forgive me, have mercy on me.'”

"The Lord said, 'You are the same with all those smoking cigarettes and all that drink alcohol whenever you stay there with them breathing in the smell of the cigarette or alcoholic drinks.'  . . . 'This is my reason for cleansing you, so from today whenever you see anyone smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol you won't be comfortable among them any more, it will rather disgust you.'”

In hell she saw the souls of the alcoholics.  She said:

"The Lord took me to another place in Hell that appeared like a big club. I heard the souls there shouting and crying for mercy. I asked, 'What is going on here?'

"Jesus said, 'Take this message to all those drinking alcoholic drinks, to all those drinking alcohol day and night, to all those drinking into their body things that don't edify them, to all those using even their children's money for alcoholic drinks, take this message to all those women that drink alcohol, for them to amend their ways through this message.'"

"I saw a table placed before these lost souls.  On the table were drinks, and the souls were forced to drink against their will. They were engulfed in flames, and in the bottles they were drinking from was just acid.  I saw how their souls exploded and cried, 'Lord nooo! I can't take this anymore.'”

"I saw a man in Hell.  While on Earth the Lord had sent an Evangelist to him while He was drinking in a bar. The Evangelist told him to give his life to Jesus Christ, because the Evangelist felt he was going to die soon. This man insulted the Evangelist; calling her a mad woman. That same day, he came out of the bar drunk, he had an accident and now he is in Hell.  He was being forced to drink in Hell, he tries to escape the torment, but the demons would not let him, he will be tormented Hell forever."

Adelaida also saw cigarette smokers in hell! She said:

"Cigarette smokers also have a place in Hell!  All those smoking marijuana have their place in Hell, they are tormented forever."

You may read more at Adelaida De Carillo's testimony of heaven and hell.

Emmanuel Agyarko
Brother Emmanuel Agyarko from Ghana was taken to hell in a vision and said: "I was later shown two people who were in hell for smoking. So people have to know that smoking would take them to hell."

You may read more in the Vision of Hell by Emmanuel Agyarko.

Ayodelle Sawyer
Sister Ayodelle Sawyer from Sierra Leone was taken to hell, where she saw her father, and one reason he was there was that he had been a drunkard.

You may read more in Sister Ayo - a Revelation of Heaven and Hell.

Angelica Zambrano
Angelica Zambrano
A sister from Ecuador named Angelica Zambrano was taken to heaven and hell.  In hell she saw a young man in torment, who had used drugs and alcohol. She testified:

"The Lord said to me, 'Are you ready to see what I am going to show you?'  'Yes, Lord,' I said.  He took me to a cell where I could see a young man being tormented among the flames.  I noticed that the cell was enumerated, though I couldn't understand the numbers, they seemed to be backward.  There was a huge plaque in that cell, and the young man had the number '666' on his forehead.  He also had a big metallic plate that was encrusted into his skin.  The worms that were eating him, were unable to damage that plate; neither did the flames burn it.  He screamed, 'Lord, have mercy on me.  Take me out of this place.  Forgive me, Lord!'  But Jesus would respond, 'It's late, too late: I gave you opportunities and you would not repent.'"

"I asked Jesus, 'Lord, why is he here?' Then I recognized him. On Earth, this young man knew the Word of God, but abruptly he walked away from the Lord, preferring alcohol, drugs and walking on the wrong path.  He did not want to follow the way of the Lord.  Jesus warned him many times on what could happen to him.  Jesus said, 'Daughter, he is in this place because anyone who rejects My word already has a judge: The Word that I have spoken will judge him in that last day,' (John 12:48) and then Jesus wept." 

You can read more at Angelica Zambrano Hell and Heaven.

Seven Colombian Youth
The Seven Colombian Youth
A brother from Columbia named Lupe testified in the Revelation of Hell to Seven Colombian Youths of seeing a man named Luis, who had once been a Christian and died when he was drinking alcohol in a bar. Lupe testified:

"We moved closer to a large flame that was ahead of us. It was huge and burning intensely.  I continued to slowly descend as I watched multitudes of flames and heard millions of souls crying with one voice."

"Then I saw a wooden table that was not being consumed by the fire.  It had what appeared to be beer bottles on it.  They looked refreshing, but they were full of fire.  While I was looking, a man suddenly appeared.  His flesh was almost completely destroyed and what was left of his clothes were muddy and burning.  He had lost his eyes, mouth and all of his hair in the fire.  He could see me, even though he had no eyes.  I tell you, it is a person’s soul that thinks, reasons and truly sees, not their natural body."

"The man extended his skinny hand toward the Lord and started to cry out, saying, 'Lord, have mercy on me!  Lord, have mercy on me!  I am in pain!  I am burning!  Please have mercy and take me out of here!'  The Lord looked at him with compassion, and I started to feel something warm in my hand.  I looked and found that it was blood...the blood of Jesus!  The Lord's blood came from His hand as He watched the man suffering in the flames."

"Then the man turned his gaze in the direction of the table and walked toward the bottles.  He grabbed a bottle, and as he was about to drink from it, fire and smoke shot out of it.  He put his head back and screamed like I had never heard anyone scream before.  He cried with great pain and sorrow, and then started to drink what was in the bottle.  The bottle was full of acid; it totally destroyed his throat.  You could see the acid passing through his stomach and hurting him."

"The number 666 was engraved on the man’s forehead.  On his chest was a plate made of some unknown metal that couldn't be destroyed, not even by the heat or the worms.  It had some letters written on it that we could not understand.  The Lord, in His great mercy, gave us the translation of what was written: 'I am here because I am a drunkard.'  He begged the Lord for mercy, but the Word of God is very clear when it tells us in 1 Corinthians 6:10, 'Thieves, greedy people, drunks, slanderers, and robbers will not inherit the kingdom of God.'"

"The Lord showed me the man's last moments on earth as if I was watching a movie or film.  Something like a large television screen showed me his last seconds before his death.  The man's name was Luis and he was drinking in a bar.  I saw the same table and the same bottles in the bar.  His friends were around the table.  (I can tell you this now, there is only ONE TRUE FRIEND, and His name is JESUS CHRIST.  He is the Faithful Friend.)  Luis was drinking and his friends were already drunk.  His best friend took a bottle, broke it and started stabbing Luis.  When he saw Luis lying on the floor he ran away, and Luis bled to death on the floor.  The saddest thing was that he died without the Lord."

"In the middle of all this, as all those souls in hell were crying out, I asked the Lord, 'Oh Lord, please tell me, did this man know about you?  Did he know about your salvation?'  The Lord sadly replied, 'Yes Lupe, he knew about Me.  He accepted Me as his personal Savior, but he did not serve Me.'  Then I felt even more fear.  Luis cried louder and shouted, 'Lord it hurts!  It hurts!  Please have mercy on me!'  He extended his hand again toward the Lord, but Jesus took my hand instead and we walked away from the flames.  The flames consuming Luis became more intense, and he cried louder, 'Have mercy on me!  Have mercy on me!!'  He then disappeared in the flames."  

You may read more in Revelation of Hell to Seven Colombian Youths or read the full testimony here.

The Lord's Church
Len with brother Yong-Doo Kim & his wife, Mrs. Kang, Hyun-ja
A sister named Baek Bong-Nyo from The Lord's Church in South Korea was taken to hell.  There she saw the father of brother Yong-Doo Kim in torment.  She testified:

"Later, I saw our pastor's father in hell.  An evil creature was about to throw him into some type of large pot, that had dark, rotten liquor boiling inside.  I asked the Lord, why he was here.  Jesus replied, 'He sinned very much and was abusive to his wife.  He loved to drink.  Alcohol was his idol.  His alcoholism affected his work, and he neglected his children.  His children had a difficult life.  As a result, he will taste and be tormented in this rotten liquor forever.'  The pastor's father began to shout, 'Oh, I have done many terrible things.  I wished my wife had accepted Jesus Christ as her Savior and Lord.  She could then enter Heaven.  When I was on Earth I gambled and drank all day.  I never took care of my family.  I did not take care of their basic necessities.  My wife labored all day to feed our children.  I am responsible for her difficult life.  The sins I had committed are being paid back.  I deserved to be cursed.  Please, when you go back to the world, tell my youngest son to continue to attend church.  Tell him to be faithful to the Lord and believe.' He also asked me to tell his sons not to attend church in vain.  They should keep the Sundays holy, repent sincerely, and walk with the Lord faithfully as a Christian.  He continued, 'I am in hell and tormented.  Hell is the final end, an endless torment.  It is hopeless.  Please evangelize to your brothers, sisters, and relatives so that they may have a chance to go to Heaven.'"

A brother named Lee, Haak-Sung from the same church as Baek, Bong-Nyo testified of his experience seeing hell:

"Later Jesus took me to hell.  I was shown a place where multitudes of people were screaming and shouting in pain, inside an enormous heated black pot.  Outside of the pot, there were countless evil spirits walking and flying in all directions.  Jesus said, 'Haak-Sung, do not be afraid.  The numerous evil spirits cannot harm you as long as I am here to protect you.  This is a place called the torment of the boiling pot.  It is a place for alcoholics and people addicted to smoking.' As the people entered the boiling liquid, their flesh disintegrated.  Strangely, there was fire inside the boiling liquid.  After showing me this, Jesus took me back to the church."

Brother Yong-Doo Kim's son Joseph Kim also saw hell.  He testified in the book called Baptized by Blazing Fire:

"Since my eyes are opened spiritually, I am most often very surprised with the spiritual state of other people. At any time, I am able to see their spiritual state. I am able to see when I walk by them or whenever I speak with them. It does not matter if my physical eyes are closed or opened. The Lord shows me the spiritual aspects of other people."

"The Lord also taught me when to speak and when not to speak. He had strictly distinguished the difference to me. Whenever I was unaware and spoke freely, the Lord rebuked me. I had to have the Lord’s permission on every little matter. It was very difficult and tiring. However, when it came to hanging out with kids my age, the Lord never told me not to hang out with them."

"The Lord had told me that I could hang out with them and have fun but to be very careful of their deceiving spirits. Around noontime, on the way to church, I happened to pass by the outside bar that was open. The people were drinking hard liquor and beer. They were having a good time partying. I felt like vomiting from the unpleasant smell of liquor and cigarette smoke. I passed by holding my breath. However, I decided to go back to the outside bar and closely observe the drunk people. I wanted to know with my spiritual eyes what could be in the glasses of liquor and observe the circumstances."

"The drunk people held onto big beer glasses. I was very surprised as I saw the beer glasses with my spiritual eyes. I was not sure of what I was seeing, so I double-checked by opening my eyes more widely. In the glasses of beer, I could see wriggling snakes. They looked like king cobras. The small glasses of hard liquor were filled with small stringy snakes. The scene was very disgusting. I could not watch anymore."

"The people did not care about anything except drinking more. In fact, they appeared to be competing with each other on who could drink more or faster. As they drank in a binge, the small stringy snakes that looked like king cobras said, 'Oh, I feel great!' The snakes shook their tails and went down the throats of the drinkers. Jesus appeared next to me and said, 'Joseph! Watch this scene very carefully and remember. Then go tell Pastor Kim to write this scene in the book.' The people cheered and shouted as they toasted and drank."

"Moreover, in this scene, as some people took out their cigarettes and lit them, they inhaled and blew out the smoke. When they blew out the smoke, a dark smoke continuously blew out from their noses and mouths. Suddenly, in an instant, the smoke transformed into a king cobra snake. They snakes came out from the smokers’ noses and mouths but they went back in as the smokers inhaled."

"Bizarrely, when the snakes re-entered the smokers’ bodies, the appearance of the snakes became more heinous than when they initially came out from the smokers’ noses and mouths. As the snakes re-entered the smokers’ bodies, the snakes had an evil facial expression. As the partying continued, the number of smokers increased. The liquor glasses were all filled with different, small stringy snakes and the snakes from the cigarettes. The people were really drinking and smoking snakes. The party was really a party of snakes. As the party drew to a close, I realized it was not a party of people drinking and smoking, but it was a party of snakes eating people. The scene was revolting and I was getting sick witnessing the event. I decided to leave."

"Whenever I see drunk people walking unsteadily, I am able to see the various kinds of large and small snakes coiled around the drunks from the top of their heads down to their toes. Both of the drunk person’s eyes are covered with a snake sitting coiled up and hissing. There was also a snake sitting coiled up on the drunk person’s head and it glanced at me evilly as it hissed at me with its tongue."

"As people smoke cigarettes and they pass by me, the smoke lingers in the air and with our physical eyes, we see it fade and dissipate into the air. But in reality, the smoke turns into snakes which comes from the smokers’ mouth and then instantly go back into their bodies. When the snakes enter the bodies of smokers, they do not come out from the bodies of smokers on their own. Moreover, the snakes lay their eggs inside the bodies of smokers and as a result, more snakes dwell inside their bodies. Within time, swarms of snakes are housed within the smokers’ bodies."

"I thought I would only witness these events or the demon snakes from outside the church. However, some Christians from throughout South Korea who would visit our church to pray and be blessed would end up screaming. They screamed and fell on the floor as they hissed with their tongues as the Pastor would draw close to pray for them. I witnessed countless scenes of such events and still continue to do so presently."

"When drunks and smokers speak, I could hear them speak though they were speaking with a crooked tongue. The sounds of their words were crooked. As I see and hear them speak with my spiritual eyes, I could see that the snakes were hissing and speaking in their place. As I witness these accounts, I am startled all the time. When the drunks vomit to the ground, I am able to see coiled snakes on the vomit. In the market stores, where they sell all types of liquor, I can see swarms of stringy snakes swimming and dancing in the bottles. I am always able to see that."

You may read more at Baptized by Blazing Fire -- a Korean church's testimony.

Scriptures about Alcohol and Drunkenness
Here are just a few more Scriptures about the use and abuse of alcohol:

"Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." (Gal 5:19-21)

"And do not get drunk with wine, for that is dissipation, but be filled with the Spirit," (Eph 5:18)

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk So as to look on their nakedness!" (Hab 2:15)

"Harlotry, wine and new wine take away the understanding." (Hos 4:11)

"Wine is a mocker, strong drink a brawler, And whoever is intoxicated by it is not wise." (Pro 20:1)

"Do not be with heavy drinkers of wine, Or with gluttonous eaters of meat; For the heavy drinker and the glutton will come to poverty, And drowsiness will clothe one with rags." (Pro 23:20-21)

"It is not for kings, O Lemuel, It is not for kings to drink wine, Or for rulers to desire strong drink, For they will drink and forget what is decreed, And pervert the rights of all the afflicted. Give strong drink to him who is perishing, And wine to him whose life is bitter." (Pro 31:4-6)

"Woe to those who rise early in the morning that they may pursue strong drink, Who stay up late in the evening that wine may inflame them!" (Isa 5:11)

"Woe to those who are heroes in drinking wine And valiant men in mixing strong drink," (Isa 5:22)

"And these also reel with wine and stagger from strong drink: The priest and the prophet reel with strong drink, They are confused by wine, they stagger from strong drink; They reel while having visions, They totter when rendering judgment. For all the tables are full of filthy vomit, without a single clean place." (Isa 28:7-8)

Who has woe? Who has sorrow? Who has contentions? Who has complaining? Who has wounds without cause? Who has redness of eyes? Those who linger long over wine, Those who go to taste mixed wine. Do not look on the wine when it is red, When it sparkles in the cup, When it goes down smoothly; At the last it bites like a serpent And stings like a viper. Your eyes will see strange things And your mind will utter perverse things. And you will be like one who lies down in the middle of the sea, Or like one who lies down on the top of a mast. "They struck me, but I did not become ill; They beat me, but I did not know it. When shall I awake? I will seek another drink." (Pro 23:29-35)

A Perpetual Statute for Priests About Alcohol
The LORD then spoke to Aaron, saying, ‘Do not drink wine or strong drink, neither you nor your sons with you, when you come into the tent of meeting, so that you will not die--it is a perpetual statute throughout your generations-- and so as to make a distinction between the holy and the profane, and between the unclean and the clean, and so as to teach the sons of Israel all the statutes which the LORD has spoken to them through Moses.’" (Lev 10:8-11; cf. Eph 5:18).

The New Priesthood of Believers
"But you are a chosen race, A royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; for you once were not a people, but now you are the people of god; you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy."  (1Pe 2:9-10; cf. Ex 19:5-6)

The New Temple
"Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?" (1Co 3:16)

"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body." (1Co 6:19-20)

Also see Joel 1:5; Amos 4:1-2.

Scriptural Basis That Cigarette Smoking is a Sin
The standard for heaven is high and although the Lord still loves you, He is not going to lower His standard for anyone. God is no respecter of persons (Rom 2:11; Ac 10:34), so don't make excuses that you are a special case and God understands. No, He will not make exceptions for anyone.

Cigarette smoking is a dirty, nasty habit, and smokers often receive the due penalty for it in their physical bodies (Rom 1:27). According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), "Lung diseases caused by smoking include COPD, which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis. Cigarette smoking causes most cases of lung cancer. If you have asthma, tobacco smoke can trigger an attack or make an attack worse." Moreover, the American Cancer Society states: "Smoking is a major cause of many other deadly health problems − heart disease, aneurysms...and stroke. Using tobacco can damage a woman's reproductive health and hurt babies."

There is an abundance of medical and scientific evidence that smoking destroys the body of the smoker and those who inhale their second hand smoke. The Scripture says, "If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are." (1Co 3:17). The Scripture also says, "Love does no wrong to a neighbor" (Rom 13:10a), so you smokers are not loving your neighbor, you are harming them. Therefore, if you smoke tobacco, you are breaking the second greatest commandment, which is to love your neighbor as yourself (Mk 12:31).

Another word for habit is addiction. "Addiction is a persistent, compulsive dependence on a behavior or substance." Webster defines addiction as "The act of devoting or giving up in practice; the state of being devoted." That means that an addiction is the act of devoting yourself to something or giving yourself up to it in practice. Smokers have given themselves up to cigarettes, and are devoted to them! You cannot be devoted to them and to God, too. "No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other." (Mt 6:24).

Smoking is an idol! Idolatry is an abomination to God, which the Bible strongly condemns! Webster defines an idol as "Any thing on which we set our affections; that to which we indulge an excessive and sinful attachment." And the Word of God says, "Little children, guard yourselves from idols." (1Jn 5:21) And Paul said, "Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God." (1Co 6:9-10)

You cannot be a disciple of Christ unless you give up everything (Lk 14:33). That means if you come to Christ, you must give up smoking and every other addiction. If you are going to give Him 99%, you might as well not follow Him at all, because He won't accept less than 100%.

To smoking husbands and fathers I say that as the head of your wife and children under Christ, you should be lovingly leading them by example.  You are supposed to follow Christ, and imitate Him, and He never smoked. There is also no smoking in heaven and no place in heaven for smokers of any kind. Smokers have their place in Hell!

You are a slave to whatever has mastered you (2 Pe 2:19). So you smokers are slaves to cigarettes.  But if you will accept the Truth that I am giving you, you will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free. Those cigarettes don't glorify God the Father or the Lord Jesus Christ His Son.  We are supposed to do all things for His glory and in His name. "And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord." (Col 3:17). "So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do everything for the glory of .... do all to the glory of God" (1 Co 10:31). Since you cannot smoke for His glory or in His name, then you must not do it. "Anything that is not of faith is a sin" (Rom 14:23).

And you ministers of the gospel who are smoking, I am warning you that your role makes this sin even more serious. "Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly." (James 3:1). You are supposed to be consecrated to the Lord's service, devoted to prayer and the ministry of the Word of God (Ac 6:4), leading people to Christ, and showing them how to get to heaven. You are supposed to be practicing and preaching holiness, righteousness, and truth. An overseer must be above reproach, not addicted to substances (Tit 1:7), because when you yourself are addicted, you are like the blind leading the blind. "Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into a pit?" (Lk 6:39). First get set free from bondage yourself, before you attempt to set others free.

I do not speak in anger or judgment on you, but only love. The Word of God will judge you on that great day. And all these Scriptures I have just cited will judge you. "Unless you repent, you too will all perish.” (Lk 13:5). I don't want that to happen to you, but it's your choice. I smoked cigarettes from age twelve until the Lord delivered me as a newborn Christian at age nineteen, after smoking for seven years. At times I smoked quite heavily. If my memory serves me right, I smoked up to two packs a day at times. So I know how addictive nicotine is, and I know first hand the power of God is great enough to break it.

Nobody will be there by your side at the Judgment. You will stand there all alone and you won't be able to make one excuse for sin, so don't rely on any other person's behavior as an excuse for your sin. You won't be able to say, "My wife smoked, so it was too difficult for me to quit." Or "I was unable to break the habit, because my husband's smoking was too great a temptation for me." Or "I smoked because my father did it or my pastor did it, and I didn't know it was a sin," Or "My friends did it, and I thought it was cool."

Your money belongs to the Lord and you must give an account for the way you spend it. Can you afford to spend it on those expensive cigarettes to support your sinful addiction? There are people dying and perishing in hell because the gospel did not reach them. Missionaries are willing to go and preach to them, but they need funding. Do you think you will have any excuse on Judgment day for spending the Lord's money on cigarettes, while people went off to hell for eternity? Remember what the Lord said to the servant who did not use his Master's talent wisely: "You wicked, lazy slave!" And He ordered: "Throw out the worthless slave into the outer darkness; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth." (Mat 25:30). Don't smoke the resources God has given you to steward.

Destroy those devices of satan, also known as "coffin nails", "lung darts", and "cancer sticks", since the reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work (1 Jn 3:8). Cigarettes are the property of satan and you don't want to be found with one of those in your possession when Jesus comes in all His glory, or else you will not be going up in the rapture. He is coming for a holy Bride without spot or wrinkle (Eph 5:26).

King James on Cigarettes
I believe that King James I of England said it well when he stated that cigarette smoking is "a custom loathsome to the eye, hateful to the nose, harmful to the brain, dangerous to the lungs, and in the black stinking fume thereof, nearest resembling the horrible Stygian smoke of the pit that is bottomless."

Putting it All Together
Dear friend, I think the Lord has made it abundantly clear from these Scriptures and divine revelations that those who drink alcohol and/or smoke cigarettes will not inherit the kingdom of heaven.  The Lord has shown this independently to nine different people in seven different nations, including South Korea, Bolivia, Ecuador, Colombia, Ghana, Sierra Leone, and Zambia.  I hope that this article has helped to confirm to you what is already written about this in the Bible, which is the Word of God.

The apostle Peter said, "a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him" (2 Pe 2:19b, NIV). There is no repentance in hell, and that is why people must continue forever to do the sins they were committing on earth. So if they were a drunkard, they must drink forever as a form of torment.  In hell, the deceptions they fell for on earth are in their true form, so the alcohol burns their mouths and stomachs like acid or fire.  If they were an immoral woman, the demons stick sharp spears up their private areas and large snakes go up into them.  If they were a liar, the demons force them to tell lies.  If they were a worldly dancer, they must dance non-stop for eternity. In His love, God gives them what their hearts desire. "Whenever the love of sin controls a soul, it is the greatest of all punishments for them to be abandoned to that evil love" for all eternity (Visions of Heaven and Hell, by John Bunyan). It's torment, because their is no repentance in hell and there is no mercy in hell.  Mercy is only available while you are on earth. 

"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life." (Gal 6:7-8, NIV).

If you are using alcohol or cigarettes, you need to know that those sins will take you down to hell, so repent of your sin today before Jesus comes.  Ask the Lord to have mercy and forgive you.  Ask Him to cleanse you.  Pray through Psalm 51.  Not only to say, 'I repent,' but turn from the acts. Take all the alcohol in your house and pour it down the toilet.  Don't ever buy alcohol again.  And if you have tobacco products in your possession or in your home like cigarettes, then destroy them.  You may want to take them out of the packs and flush them down the toilet where they belong, so that nobody else can smoke them.  And never buy cigarettes again.  Ask the Lord to deliver you from these highly addictive substances, and He will be faithful to do it.  I for one was delivered from both alcohol and cigarettes, and He will do it for you, too, if you sincerely repent and ask Him for deliverance.

I recommend that you get with someone who is filled with the Holy Spirit and power, who can bind those filthy demons and cast them out of your life.  If you don't know of anyone like that, then after you have given your life to Jesus, and repented of alcohol and cigarettes, renounce those things as well. Say solemnly and loudly before God in prayer, "I renounce my past use of alcohol and cigarettes. I reject these substances as tools of satan to take me to hell."  You might say, "In Jesus Name and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I bind you filthy spirit of alcoholism and I command you to come out of me now and I forbid you to ever go back inside of me again!"  Do the same with the spirit of cigarette addiction and send those snakes slithering away. (For more help on this, see Demonology 101).

I also recommend that you get an accountability partner, which is another Christian brother or sister, who will keep you accountable.  This is a person who will meet with you (brother meeting with brother, and sister with sister) each week for prayer, Bible reading, and discussions about your life in Christ.  You need to give this person permission to ask you any question he or she wants to ask, such as "Have you smoked a cigarette this week?" or "Have you taken a drink of alcohol?"  And answer them honestly.  The Bible tells us to confess our sins to one another and pray for each other, so that we may be healed.  I pray that this article will be of some help in bringing you to that place of healing and deliverance from bondage to alcohol and cigarettes.

Attribution notice: Most Scripture quotations taken from the NASB. Most other Scriptures taken from The Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, unless otherwise noted. 

Author's note: Please prayerfully listen to these testimonies, and use the Testimony Review Process adopted by this blog, as you decide for yourself whether the Lord has spoken to these people.  For issues and concerns, each person must confirm with the Lord, whether something is valid or not. The individuals mentioned in this article are not personally connected with this site. For more information on our position, please see Disclaimers.

If you enjoyed this post, you may also like The Evil Spirit of Alcohol, Delivered from Cigarettes and Saved, The Forgotten Sin of Worldliness, Holy Living in a Perverted World, Australian Pastor Raised from the Dead, Pleasing the Lord, and the other posts on the Home page. You may also access my complete blog directory at "Writing for the Master."

Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus.  Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?

“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15).  He preached that we must repent and believe.

Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment